Sutton Community Farm will open its doors to the public on Saturday 17th July and Sunday 18th July. Join our growers for a fascinating, personal tour around our land. You will have the chance to see what veg is growing and learn about biodiversity and wildlife at the farm.
To ensure social distancing we are offering timed tours (for up to 10 adults and 4 children throughout the day).
The Open Weekend will feature:
- 15 tours each day starting at 10am lasting roughly 30 minutes. Last tour starts at 3pm
- Freshly made seasonal salads and cake available for purchase, plus hot and cold drinks
- A chance to spend time relaxing on site with outdoor seating
- An opportunity to find out more about our VegBox scheme
- An opportunity to find out more about how to get involved in the farm through volunteering or becoming a member
- A chance to meet some of the staff team and volunteers of the farm
In order to attend, you need to book tickets via Eventbrite.
If you’re coming to the farm for the first time it’s better to head toward Flitton’s Plant Nursery at 51 Woodmansterne Lane, SM6 0SW. The main entrance to the farm is through a gate just across the road from Flitton’s. Walk through the gate and follow the woodchip path.
See website for details.